YOU WILL NEED
1. Tent (upon request-you can rent a 4 person tent from me for $35) (you will need to transport )
2. A sleeping bag that is rated in the teens
or a sleeping bag and a handful of blankets.
3. Food or dine out Mammoth
There are several stores in Mammoth
4. I will send you a camping equipment list.
5. Shuttle Service (free)
6. Carpooling -The camping space can accommodate 13 vehicles.
7. Each adult can either bring one bundle of firewood or purchase a bundle of firewood at the general store.
THIS IS A RAIN, WIND, HEAT OR COLD TRIP.
The Reds Meadow campground is located at the end of the valley and is most popular for it’s free hot spring showers. The showers are available for all campers in the valley on a first come first serve basis. Red’s campground is closest to Sotcher Lake, Reds Meadow Resort and the Rainbow Falls trailhead. The popular sites are the first loop along the meadow, but campsites 43-45, in the back loop are the most private.